Hey friends! It has been a while since I’ve shared more behind the scenes of life around here, so I thought it was time! With the launch of the new site, I wanted to share some of the heart behind the updates!
For those of you who are new around here, welcome! I’m so glad you stopped by! It has been such a joy to put this new site together and such a labor of love and I can’t wait to share it all! For all my friends, both old and new, it is a pleasure to have you here!
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- I am a complete Disney nerd! My love for all things Disney started at a very young age! It is getting more intense as I get older and older! Now that we live in Orlando, I call Disney my home and I couldn’t imagine it any other way!
- I am six feet tall! I am always surprising people with this when they meet me in person, but it is true! The struggle is real when it comes to shopping for clothes, but other than that, I don’t mind my height!
- I’ve been married to my husband for almost four years! Our wedding was full of Disney details and hidden Mickeys and it is my dream to renew our vows at Disney World sometime soon 🙂 Better start saving up!
- My favorite non-Disney thing to do (it is sometimes tough to come up with anything for this) is go to the beach! I love being by the ocean!
- I can’t get enough sunshine! After growing up in Michigan which has the most cloudy days of any state, I am so appreciative to be in sunny Florida! So far, we have only had about 10 days where the sun didn’t come out, and it is such a difference!
- Food is my friend! Ha, well I just really enjoy it! Especially sushi, ice-cream, and chips and salsa!
- I have an irrational amount of floral prints in my closet! I hope that trend never goes away!
- For my photographer friends out there, I am a huge advocate for helping one another out! I absolutely love working with other photographers and sharing struggles and victories together!
- Our home is filled with things that Brett built! His goal in life is to be Chip Gaines!
- My degree is actually not photography, or Disney studies (I so wish that was real), but I do have a double major in English and History and a Social Studies minor! So basically, I spent my entire college years reading and writing papers on repeat!
I’d love to hear if we have anything in common or what some of your favorite fun facts are! I am so glad you are here and I hope you enjoy the new site!
Wishing you a magical day!